HUD Certified Housing and Foreclosure Counseling Agency seeking:
Housing Counselor to provide educational workshops and one-on-one housing counseling. Pre Purchase: home selection, mortgage financing, preventing predatory lending, down payment and other assistance, and financial fitness. Post Purchase: foreclosure counseling, advocate with mortgage servicers, access government programs to prevent foreclosures, reducing delinquencies and repair credit.
- Develop personal action plans with customers
- Monitor customers’ progress and follow up
- Maintain customer program files & reporting
Minimal Knowledge Required:
- Clear and effective verbal and written communications
- Familiarity with nonprofit organizations
- Demonstrated organizational skills, multi-tasker
- Able to work with people of diverse backgrounds and low/moderate income
- Highly self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Housing counseling certification
- Foreclosure prevention counseling
- Bilingual in English and Spanish [preferred]
Salary $38,000-$40,000 annually depending on experience.
Please send Cover Letters and Resume to Anita Gallant, Oak Hill CDC, 74 Providence Street, Worcester, MA 01604 or email to email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted until Monday, September 24, 2012. Oak Hill CDC is and Equal Opportunity Employer